Mastering Multiplayer: Playing on Minecraft PE Servers
Tue, Sep 12, 2023
Minecraft Pocket Edition (PE), now known as Minecraft Bedrock Edition, has evolved into a comprehensive and feature-rich version of the popular sandbox game. One of its most exciting features is the ability to connect with players worldwide through multiplayer servers. In this article, we'll delve into the world of Minecraft PE servers, offering you a comprehensive guide on how to play and thrive in this vibrant multiplayer environment.
1. Choosing the Right Server:
The first step to mastering multiplayer in Minecraft PE is selecting the right server. There are numerous servers available, each offering a unique experience. Whether you're interested in creative building, competitive minigames, or surviving in a challenging world, there's a server out there to suit your preferences. Popular server types include survival, creative, minigames, role-playing, and more. Take your time to explore different options and find a server that aligns with your interests.
2. Adding a Server:
- Launch Minecraft PE on your device.
- Tap the "Play" button on the main menu.
- Tap the "Servers" tab to access the server list.
- Select "Add Server" or "Add a Server" depending on your device.
- Enter the server's IP address and port number. You may also need to provide a server name.
- Save the server details by tapping "Save" or "Add Server."
3. Joining a Server:
With the server added to your list, you can now join it:
- Open the Minecraft PE app.
- Tap "Play" on the main menu.
- Head to the "Servers" tab.
- Tap on the server you want to join from your server list.
- Select "Join Server" or simply tap on the server entry.
4. Server Rules and Etiquette:
Every server may have its own set of rules and guidelines. It's essential to read and follow these rules to ensure a positive and enjoyable multiplayer experience. Common rules include prohibitions against griefing (destructive actions), cheating, harassment, or inappropriate language. Respect the server's community, fellow players, and the rules that govern it.
5. Gameplay Styles:
Minecraft PE servers offer diverse gameplay styles:
- Survival: In survival servers, you'll need to gather resources, build shelter, and fend off monsters to survive.
- Creative: Creative servers provide unlimited resources, allowing you to build and create without restrictions.
- Minigames: Minigame servers offer various mini-games and challenges, from parkour to PvP battles.
- Role-Playing: Role-playing servers immerse you in unique narratives and character-driven experiences.
6. Building and Collaborating:
Minecraft PE servers often encourage collaboration and teamwork. Joining a community, participating in group projects, or starting your own builds with friends can be incredibly rewarding. Share your ideas, contribute to server projects, and make lasting memories with fellow players.
If you encounter issues while playing on a server, such as connection problems or lag, consider troubleshooting steps. Ensure you have a stable internet connection, try restarting the game, or explore server-specific support resources.
Mastering multiplayer in Minecraft PE opens up a world of endless possibilities and social interactions. Whether you aim to survive, build, compete, or role-play, there's a server for you. By selecting the right server, following server rules and etiquette, and actively engaging with the server's community, you can create an enriching multiplayer experience in the world of Minecraft PE. So, join a server, embark on adventures, and craft your own stories in this dynamic and ever-expanding Minecraft universe.